Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Working on another write up!

Hi, I am getting a lot of positive feedback on my write up for the tripod below on the various forums I frequent. Thanks everyone, I hope it was helpful to anyone in the market for a tripod, or to just open your eyes to another brand :)

I am working on a write up of my Diana F+ camera I received as a christmas present, it should be up soon, most likely after this weekend!

I am also in talks for another advertising gig, the last one was for a local window cleaning company, called Window Butler.

Another reminder to check out Doug Gosling's book, The Wolf at my Door. I created the cover picture for the book. It is about Doug's battle with Prostate Cancer, an excellent read, for anyone who has/had cancer or knows someone who does. It's a real eye opener. It is now available on Amazon here.

Stay tuned for more about my new camera!

Craig

No comments: