Saturday, January 15, 2011

Layout Changes, Site Redesign Imminent!

Wow, two posts in one month! Things are looking up :)

As you can tell, I am changing the look of a few things around here. I figure a little revamping is in order. I was never really happy with the layout of my gallery, so over the next little while, I will be rearranging things and generally playing around with a bunch of stuff. Mostly, I think the structure/organization needs to be simplified. I think I have too many categories for images. When I set out to make all those categories, I thought it would aid people in finding what they want, but instead I find it segregates my images to much, and breaks up the flow of the site.

So there you have it, just wanted to keep you all informed. If you have any suggestions or comments, I would love to hear them! Drop me a line in the comments or in email.

ps; the gallery may be inaccessible for short periods if doing some major overhauls is in order. Also, some of my links in the blog may cease to work after I am done moving things around. I will try to keep up with that though.

C

No comments: