Friday, August 22, 2008

Just got back from a vacation

Hey everyone!

Its been awhile since I have posted anything. I have been a very busy man the past couple of weeks. I am off work this week and the family and I made it up to a cottage on Chandos lake and had a great time! I got many nice shots of sunrises over the lake and I went on an adventure through the forest and got some good shots of some mushrooms and other forest like things. I had my tripod strapped to my back, and i guess the leg got caught on a tree while i was hiking around and snapped off. I didnt hear it because I was listening to some music, so now i have no tripod. We also went to vist my aunt and uncle near Toronto and had a great time there as well.

I am slowly but surely processing the images from the cottage and also the ones from the Olympic Flag raising on the 8th! Hopefully by next week i will have them up and ready to go. I dont have time to link the pics in this post, so as usual, go to my flickr page and look in the set "Summer Vacation 2008" and "Olympic Flag Raising". I will most likely edit this later and embed the images tonight.

I also changed the blog title picture to one i particularly liked from the cottage of a sunrise and some fog over the lake. I converted it to black and white in photoshop.
bye for now, enjoy the last week of summer! :)

No comments: