Sunday, March 15, 2009

An update

Hey everyone, so i have had a pretty busy couple of weeks...we went to toronto and dunnville, ontario last weekend to visit my grandmother and my uncle! we had a really good time as always! There is a link in the sidebar to his blog "talking about cancer" that is a very good read. He was diagnosed with prostate cancer about 7 years ago, he thought he got rid of it, but it came back again. The worst things always happen to the best people. He is such a strong person. it really makes you think about the important things in life and that would be family, friends, and just making the most out of everything.
My aunt and uncle were generous enough to invite us back for a few days around easter! so that will be fun. and that weekend is also my wife's birthday, so it will be a good time. anyways, i am off now, i just got home from a night shift, and need to eat! hopefully there will be some new pictures uploaded to my gallery later this week! stay tuned

to my uncle doug, you are an inspiration! stay strong, we love you very much and will see you soon!

C

No comments: