Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Hi everyone!
Just wanted to send out a quick note wishing you all a happy holidays and a wonderful new years!
I hope 2010 is going to be another great year for everyone :)

I am back off to toronto for a few days to spend christmas with my aunt and uncle!

Look for new and exciting things from me in 2010, including snowy pictures, my (mis)adventures trying to figure out my printer (still) and some other cool stuff I am sure!

This year went by so fast and a lot happened with me and my photography stuff. Well, just in general actually! My son is going to be 2 in a few days, I got married in Jamaica, I have a photo on a book cover(!!), and I got a new car! I am sure there is other stuff as well.

Well, I should stop procrastinating and get to sleep, since I have to leave at 6am for toronto!
Here is a little photo of my son helping decorate the christmas tree!



Be safe this holiday!
See you in 2010
Craig

No comments: